Hello physicists, mathematicians & engineers of this great forum

• Thread starter Berti
  • Start date
Berti
I am currently a student doing a Master in physics. I like the idea of having a forum where we can help each other, feel less alone and sometimes can "accelerate our knowledge" ... It also helps not to get stuck with a problem that seems a priori impossible while sometimes, an advice is enough to get out of the problem and find the solution so much sought. Although it is a question that has brought me to discover this forum, I hope to make my own contribution to this forum.

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Just a little hint, as new members sometimes miss this point: many of our members are actually current or emeritus professors - just in case an argument comes up. It's not meant to specifically address you, but it needs to be said from time to time. Recently someone advised a real world particle physicist to study particle physics ...

Make use of our homework forums, even if it is a textbook exercise. The rule is usually: Has it numbers or is it a specific case? Then it is homework. Not all forums are read by everybody, so you often will get quicker help specifically for you - at least if you tell us your own effort, which we demand.

Have a look on our Insights Blog as well! There are many useful articles to many subjects!

So have fun and stay curious!

Thank you very much for all of this clarification and advice.

Likes berkeman