Hello, prospective grad student here

• Thread starter cmyers152
  • Start date
In summary, a prospective grad student is someone who is interested in pursuing a graduate degree. They have completed their undergraduate studies and are looking to further their education in a specific field. Grad students typically have a strong academic background and are motivated to excel in their studies. They may also have experience in their chosen field through internships or work experience. Grad school offers opportunities for advanced learning, research, and networking, and can lead to career advancement and specialized knowledge in a particular subject.
cmyers152
Hey everybody,

Just found out about this website, it looks like a great place to discuss the current "on-goings" of physics.

I am currently a senior at one of the bigger schools in the midwest and hope to graduate with my BS in physics in Fall of 2018. I hope to go into a masters program directly out of undergrad. I am taking any pointers that are out there lol

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Just searching for graduate school information, I found a link to a couple of forum posts and i just kept looking around the site after that.

Likes Greg Bernhardt