Hi, everybody My name is Cthulhumon.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cthulhumon
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 621 views
Cthulhumon
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, everybody. My name is Cthulhumon, which clearly is not my real name, but it is okay. I have been a lurker for a while and fascinated by the discussions and the people in this forum. I just rediscovered my interest in physics, currently looking for a PhD program in optoelectronics materials.

I joined this forum because I want to learn and improve my theoretical understanding about... various things. I believe we should make science fun. My interests are quite broad. Other than solid state physics/material sciences, I am also interested in Earth sciences, biomedical engineering, and built environment engineering.

Other than that, I am really into running/hiking, making illustrations, watching cartoons, and sleeping.

Looking forward to participate in meaningful discussions and learning from other members here! :) Thanks!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Cthulhumon said:
I am really into running/hiking, making illustrations, watching cartoons, and sleeping.
... and in reading the stories of HP Lovecraft, judging by your user name. :cool:

Welcome!