Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi, everybody! My name is Cthulhumon.

1. Dec 7, 2015 #1
    Hi, everybody. My name is Cthulhumon, which clearly is not my real name, but it is okay. I have been a lurker for a while and fascinated by the discussions and the people in this forum. I just rediscovered my interest in physics, currently looking for a PhD program in optoelectronics materials.

I joined this forum because I want to learn and improve my theoretical understanding about... various things. I believe we should make science fun. My interests are quite broad. Other than solid state physics/material sciences, I am also interested in earth sciences, biomedical engineering, and built environment engineering.

Other than that, I am really into running/hiking, making illustrations, watching cartoons, and sleeping.

Looking forward to participate in meaningful discussions and learning from other members here! :) Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 7, 2015 #2

andrewkirk

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

... and in reading the stories of HP Lovecraft, judging by your user name. :cool:

Welcome!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook