Hi guys, I'm a New Student on the Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter hizballah_arham
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 391 views
hizballah_arham
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
How did you find PF?
Google search
I'm a student from Indonesia wanted to develop my knowledge in physics. My interest is related to food science but more focusing in engineering process for ex: non-Newtonian fluid flow, heat transfer to non-Newtonian fluids, refrigeration and controlled atmosphere storage, vapor recompression in evaporation, product water activity in preservation and dehydration, and calculation of processing times for microbiological inactivation.
I'm still a student so I don't have high knowledge yet in the field, so I hoping forward toward kind and open-minded discussion with literature to support it if available. I'm looking forward to interact with you guys in this forum :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and wukunlin
Physics news on Phys.org
hi there

welcome to PF

what part of Indonesia are you in ?

Always wanted to go do some volcano touring thereDave
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: berkeman