Hi My name is Mike (no schooling but a passion for physics)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Soundmike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    curiousity
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 728 views
Soundmike
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi, with bullying in school from teachers and pupils and then problems at home there was little time for learning... but as times settled down and chaos became calmer chaos :) questions were asked and answers became a mission or should I say an itch that I don't know how to scratch...
I was lucky enough to have a tutor once for a short while who showed me some basic physics and mathematics but starting from scratch in ones 30s is not an easy task...
Still here I am now 10 years later and I still have the itch... I'm humbled to be in your virtual company and I hope that I can learn enough from you all so that one day I may contribute and be of benefit in return,
I have lots of questions and welcome everyone to comment or criticize constructively or even just to say hello.
Thanks for taking the time to read me.
Mike
 
Physics news on Phys.org