High school student interested in mechanics and weaponry physics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Metals
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 659 views
Metals
Messages
48
Reaction score
2
Hi everyone,

I just registered here, nice to meet you all. I'm a high school student studying triple science, and I plan on continuing with science throughout my life. I take interest in mechanics and how things work, especially when these things relate to weaponry, armour, radiation, and energy. I like how physics can be used to explain things and have its own usefulness in everyday life. I usually begin coming up with questions that I can't find answers to, so hopefully I'll find a lot of help here.

Thanks. :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Metals. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Metals
Borg said:
Welcome to PF, Metals. :smile:

Thank you. :3
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg