How Can an Experienced Automotive Engineer Contribute to Our Forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbob
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 706 views
Redbob
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hello,
(Now that I have enough words in the title...)
I'm new here: I am an engineer, an automotive engineer with 40+ years experience, have a Master's in mechanical engineering and a P.E. in Texas.
I'm hoping to learn a thing or two here and to perhaps be of some help to others.

- R
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mechpeac
Physics news on Phys.org
Redbob said:
Hello,
(Now that I have enough words in the title...)
I'm new here: I am an engineer, an automotive engineer with 40+ years experience, have a Master's in mechanical engineering and a P.E. in Texas.
I'm hoping to learn a thing or two here and to perhaps be of some help to others.

- R
Welcome to the PF! :smile: