How Can DIY Inventions Improve Road Safety and Personal Satisfaction?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TomGo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 394 views
TomGo
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
How did you find PF?
Searching for optical/imagery solutions
By trade electrician.
By pleasure.. a bit over-dedicated driver.
No, I'm not talking supercharge the car and go to car show
I'm talking get in and hit 1000 miles stopping just for refill, with legal speeds, in ordinary car.
This . Drew me to something called road safety, and personally I think it is fair bit neglected these days.
A lot of fuss about it, little actually useful and we'll though trough things being done.
Mostly just making money under umbrella of car safety.
So.. I do my things myself. Or at least try to.

I rarely do same thing twice.
And what I do spreads into every possible branch of human knowledge.
Did one off pair of multi layered floor speakers, with back vibration near zero. 6 months.
IP based TV distribution system for my home, with two satellite dishes and up to 3 TV.. (this actually I did twice- client wanted something like that so I built one more)
Social test by running an online group of some 300 game players. Was fun.

Now I'm building next thing. On the bench again.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome, TomGo!
I am sure your hands on experience will help many who bring questions to this site.