How Can I Balance My Teaching Experience and Pursuing an MS in Physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter harewol
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Graduate school
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 829 views
harewol
Hey ],
I've just enrolled as a new MS candidate! I am a bit anxious since I have been out of the classroom for quite some time but very excited about taking courses again and doing research again!

I'll be using PF for advice relating to my coursework and also to perhaps help any undergrads with trouble they may have in their course work. I spent a few years teaching Newtonian mechanics at the high school/AP level in between undergrad and now and I am currently a TA for my MS program so I'd be happy to help anyone in any way I can

Nice to meet you all!
 
Physics news on Phys.org