How can I excel in my difficult university exams? - A student's plea for help

  • Thread starter Thread starter profgabs05
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 347 views
profgabs05
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
How did you find PF?
From the Google search Engine.
I'm from Africa and I study in one of government owned universities here in my country. We are not taught much as expected but our exams are usually very difficult. And that's my major reason for seeking for help. Please help me get A's in my courses.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Leo Liu and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums, Gabriel. We are happy to help you out. Just be sure to show your best efforts to solve the problems when you post them in the Homework Help forums, and you will get good tutorial help here. :smile: