How can I excel in my difficult university exams? - A student's plea for help

• Thread starter profgabs05
  • Start date
In summary, excelling in difficult university exams requires a combination of effective studying techniques, time management skills, and a positive mindset. Students should prioritize their studying by creating a schedule and breaking down material into smaller, manageable chunks. Utilizing resources such as study groups, past exams, and office hours can also be beneficial. It is important to stay organized, take breaks, and maintain a healthy balance between studying and self-care. A positive attitude and belief in one's abilities can also greatly impact exam performance.
profgabs05
How did you find PF?
From the Google search Engine.
I'm from Africa and I study in one of government owned universities here in my country. We are not taught much as expected but our exams are usually very difficult. And that's my major reason for seeking for help. Please help me get A's in my courses.

• Wow
Likes Leo Liu and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums, Gabriel. We are happy to help you out. Just be sure to show your best efforts to solve the problems when you post them in the Homework Help forums, and you will get good tutorial help here. :smile: