How can I get help with Bohr's theory related problems?

• Thread starter Muneeb Ahmed
  • Start date
In summary, there are several ways to get help with Bohr's theory related problems. One option is to seek assistance from a tutor or professor who specializes in this topic. Another option is to join online forums or discussion groups where you can ask for help and receive feedback from experts or other students. Additionally, there are many online resources available such as video tutorials, practice problems, and study guides that can aid in understanding and solving problems related to Bohr's theory. It is also beneficial to actively engage in class lectures and take thorough notes to better comprehend the material. By utilizing these resources and seeking help when needed, one can effectively tackle Bohr's theory related problems.
Muneeb Ahmed
hi everyone i am new here. i am a student of graduation in physics.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
i need help in some physics bohrs theory related problems.

Welcome to PF!

Just post your problem in the proper forum, and you'll surely get help.

Wrichik.

Muneeb Ahmed said:
i need help in some physics bohrs theory related problems.
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

The New Member Introductions forum is just for brief introductory posts. If you have schoolwork type questions, please post in the Homework Help forums, and fill out the Homework Help Template that you are provided when starting a new thread in the schoolwork forums. Please be sure to fill out the sections on the Relevant Equations, and show your Attempt at a Solution. If you do that, you will get good tutorial help on your schoolwork questions here.

If you have a technical question about your work, or general technical questions, do a forum search to see if it has been discussed already, and if not, start a new thread in the appropriate technical forum. Please always post links to the reading you have been doing about your question -- that helps us to see where you are in your exploration of the subject.

There is more helpful info for how to post, etc., at the top of the page, under INFO, Help/How-To. Enjoy! :smile: