How can I get help with my Physical Chemistry homework on the PF forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Buti Ayunda
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 808 views
Buti Ayunda
Hello, I'm a new member in this PF. My name is Buti. I'm a bachelor degree's student in University of Riau which the concentration is Physical Chemistry.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello, I'm sorry if I disturb you. Would you help me please? I'm a student in bachelor degree which the concentration is Chemistry. Do you familiar about Boehm titration? In this semester, I do my research, that's about Boehm titration. I almost done my research, but when I almost finished it, I got some trouble. The problem is I couldn't get the fix concentration of Na2CO3 and NaHCO3. Each concentration decreased about 21 and 89% after standardization. Could you help me to solve the problem so I can get the fix concentration of Na2CO3 and NaHCO3?
 
Please start a new thread in the Homework Help, Chemistry forum, and fill out the Template that you are provided there when starting a new thread. Fill out the sections on the Relevant Equations and show your Attempt at a Solution, and you should get good help on your problem. :smile:
 
berkeman said:
Please start a new thread in the Homework Help, Chemistry forum, and fill out the Template that you are provided there when starting a new thread. Fill out the sections on the Relevant Equations and show your Attempt at a Solution, and you should get good help on your problem. :smile:
Thank you so much for your information