How Can I Improve My Understanding of Physics as a Double Degree Student?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aidden
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 827 views
Aidden
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Hello everyone!

My name is Aidden, I'm 23 this year and I'm studying a Bachelor of Computing and Bachelor of Science at the University of Tasmania. I'm majoring in physics for the BSc, which is why I'm signing up here. This is my fourth year at university but I'm currently in second year physics and maths (Studying a double degree means your unit levels are probably going to be all over the place unless you focus on one half of the degree at a time).
I've been having some trouble keeping up with my physics classes so I'm hoping to get a little insight from you guys as well as assignment help and a better understanding of how things work.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mechpeac
Physics news on Phys.org
Aidden said:
Hello everyone!

My name is Aidden, I'm 23 this year and I'm studying a Bachelor of Computing and Bachelor of Science at the University of Tasmania. I'm majoring in physics for the BSc, which is why I'm signing up here. This is my fourth year at university but I'm currently in second year physics and maths (Studying a double degree means your unit levels are probably going to be all over the place unless you focus on one half of the degree at a time).
I've been having some trouble keeping up with my physics classes so I'm hoping to get a little insight from you guys as well as assignment help and a better understanding of how things work.
Welcome Aidden, i hope you feel at home here we are just one big family in pursuit of science.:biggrin: