RainyGG Thread starter Nov 10, 2019 #1 How did you find PF? I was doing research for physics and came across this website I'm in grade 11 physics. It's one of my worst subjects, and I really would like to learn and improve here!
I'm in grade 11 physics. It's one of my worst subjects, and I really would like to learn and improve here!
anorlunda Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Insights Author Messages 11,327 Reaction score 8,758 Nov 10, 2019 #2 Welcome to PF rainy. I hope we can help you to learn. You can also use our homework forums to help you with homework you are stuck on. Just go to the homework forum, start a thread, and fill out the template including your work on the problem.
Welcome to PF rainy. I hope we can help you to learn. You can also use our homework forums to help you with homework you are stuck on. Just go to the homework forum, start a thread, and fill out the template including your work on the problem.