How can I improve the output of my modeled Induction motor in ANSYS Maxwell 2D?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SalahAhmed03
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 599 views
SalahAhmed03
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
How did you find PF?
Via Google search
Hii Friend.
s, I was trying to model an Induction motor in ANSYS Maxwell 2D. The final output of Transient torque (negative torque) looks like shown below. The input passed is a sine wave current with 120 deg phase shift. Any Suggestion will be highly appreciated
 
Attachments
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

I saw that you posted your question in the Electrical Engineering forum, which is certainly the better place to post technical questions. Just a general remark for the future: if you want a thread to be moved, please contact a moderator via the report button to do so, instead of opening multiple threads on the same subject.

Have fun!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: SalahAhmed03