How can I pursue my passions for physics and electronics as a teenager?

  • Thread starter Thread starter StellarisVoid
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 804 views
StellarisVoid
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Hello!
I am a teenager that loves physics (and other STEM subjects but Physics is superior) and would like to become an Aerospace Engineer one day.
I also am interested in optics and light in the universe. Light Cones are cool:cool: and learning about the Universe is amazing! I am currently reading The End of Everything by Katie Mack and I like to book so far.
I am also passionate towards Electronics and for my age, I think I'm quite good. I was 12 when I made a "Fire Alarm" using Comparators, Relays (could have swapped it to a 555 timer though) Thermistors, Voltage Dividers and Potentiometers. Currently, I am experimenting with my first Arduino (Raspberry Pi was out of stock everywhere) and I hope to make a functioning machine resembling a Mars Rover within the next couple of years.
I prefer to go by She/They.
I currently have a few problems involving physics, so I'll make some threads soon.
 
Physics news on Phys.org