Can I pursue my MSc in Physics or I have to take MEd?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sir_zack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Msc Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
sir_zack
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I am currently the holder of BSc Ed (Physics/Mathematics) from my local university in Brunei.. I am interested to pursue my postgraduate (Master) in United Kingdom.. The question is that can I pursue my MSc in Physics or I have to take MEd?
Thanks in advance
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Well, I don't really know what a BSc Ed is. I've had a quick search and wiki says it's a bachelor degree in science and education. If this is the case, and your degree includes the equivalent amount of physics to a BSc Physics degree offered in the UK, then I see no reason why you could not be admitted to the MSc Physics degree.

However, the only way you can find out for real is to contact each of the departments to which you intend to apply and ask them first hand.