How can joining a forum benefit an aspiring engineer in the defense industry?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Limabean
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 605 views
Limabean
My name is Liam Ryan and I am working in the defense industry and training to be an engineer. I am studying for an HND in mechanical engineering and I thought that joining a forum like this might assist in the, sometimes, head-bending world of physics and maths. I also think it might help in some analysis of design issues which I hope would be interesting for others as concepts arise and also help me in finding the best way to tackle problems going forward.

I look forward to meeting you all and being a part of this community. Thanks for reading...
 
Physics news on Phys.org