How Can Joining a Science Forum Benefit a Community College Student Like Ricky?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ricster55
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 845 views
Ricster55
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
Hello, my name is Ricky. I have been through this site looking through forums from topics relating to topics like genetics and quantum mechanics. I am currently attending a community college hoping to transfer but have struggle with math so i decided to sign up so I can have some help with my math or science work. But I am not joining this forum just for asking questions hoping someone would help me. I am also here to learn more about stuff relating to science and the natural world. I have an big interest relating to things like biology and electronics and would like to learn more from everybody else.

I'm glad to be here. I really appreciate help from everyone because I really need help with my college work. I am really stressing out:mad:.
 
Physics news on Phys.org