How Can Language Barriers and Lack of Mentorship Impact Learning Physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Florian Geyer
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 465 views
Florian Geyer
Messages
95
Reaction score
29
How did you find PF?
I found physics forums accidentally by reading in on how to find solutions to physics problems... this was 2 years ago.
Hello there I am a new member, I am 23 years old.
Physics (and of course math) are my passions, I enjoy studying them and doing their problems. However I have been facing great challenges while studying them, mostly because the language barrier and the absolute absence of mentoring and directing my efforts...

I have tried some other websites previously, but fortunately I have found them either impatient with me, or needed paid subscription which I could not afford .
I joined this community, because hopefully I will find those people who are keen to help me and patient with me and my slow progress.
Thank you all.
 
Physics news on Phys.org