How Can Studying Computer Science in Canada Help Achieve My Goals in Physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SinCos00
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 586 views
SinCos00
I'm Abdessamad a new member, I'm 19 years old, I have a baccalaureate in physics from my country Morocco and actually I'm studying computer science in Canada, I love all what is about dark holes, dark energies,... I have a goal in my life, and the first step to achieve my goal is to find or create a radius that deforms the non-material space, I think that I'm in the right place with the right person.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Do lots of searching and reading here at the PF -- I learned so much from my initial reading here. The information here will help you re-shape your thinking and goals in a very good way. Keep up the creative thinking!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: SinCos00