How Crucial Was Community Support in Achieving My Academic Goals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Thanks
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 6K views
Congratulations Cyrus, very well deserved indeed!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Cyrus said:
Im almost half way into my semester as a grad student. I am taking two classes, have my own office, all the grad students are great and work together on homeworks, plus I am getting paid good money in the process, and my tuition is fully covered. I have time for the gym, going out on weekends, and I get to play with RC airplanes as my research. Slaving away as an undergrad finally paid off. I would NEVER want to grind out undergrad ever, again.

I still got 2.5 semesters of undergad left! I'm looking forward to moving on...

Anyway, good for you Cyrus! Glad to hear your enjoying your new higher place on the academic food chain.:biggrin:
 
Congrats Cyrus! That's a sweet certificate and frame, too!
 
Cyrus said:
...And anyone I forgot to mention.

... You're Welcome.

I don't remember ever actually helping you though.

:suddenly gets it:

Congratulations then, I guess.