How Did Army Soldiers Wake Up and Attack in Goldfinger?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Movie
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 4K views
Pengwuino
Gold Member
Messages
5,112
Reaction score
20
Well I am watching it on AMC right now and something puzzled me (I guess i looked away). How did all the army people all of a sudden wake up after the gas attack and attack them knowing exactly what the bad dude's plan was?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Um, probably because whoever gased them was going for the gold, duh?

James Bond: Do you expect me to talk, Goldfinger?

Goldfinger: No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!
 
Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
Um, probably because whoever gased them was going for the gold, duh?

Quiet you.
 
Because James Bond got the Piolt to swicth the gas with somthing that's not harmful and then he told the army when see the gas to act like there dead and after goldfinger comes they all get and ambush him
 
scott1 said:
Because James Bond got the Piolt to swicth the gas with somthing that's not harmful and then he told the army when see the gas to act like there dead and after goldfinger comes they all get and ambush him

ahhhh! I JUST heard the army dude tell Bond that she switched the gases!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: That airplane just blew up on impact. What crap.
 
Last edited:
Pengwuino said:
ahhhh! I JUST heard the army dude tell Bond that she switched the gases!
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: That airplane just blew up on impact. What crap.
OK. I am going to have to follow you and constantly put you in your place. Damn whipper-snappers. You show Bond some respect! Respect his authoritah!
 
Don't mess with kitty Galore!