How Did Femme_physics Celebrate the 999th Post Milestone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter I like Serena
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 7K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
MHB
Messages
16,335
Reaction score
258
Happy 999th post Femme_physics!

Your posts are always funny, creative, and show a joie de vivre! :smile:

And more than anything a love for physics, which is very appropriate in this forum! :!)

I hope to see at least 1001 more! :wink:

Let's see if we can find some cakes and fishes! :-pEDIT: 999 posts before 2000 posts now and counting (it's still a surprise! :biggrin:)
Count-down stopped.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org


Woah... :blushing::shy::blushing::shy::blushing::shy::shy::blushing::shy:

You're too sweet ILS. o:)

*gets on a podium* Aherm... Homework is never just homework for me, it's social fun, human experience. But it's important to get the result, eventually :wink: which, I'd have trouble doing without you, tiny-tim, ehild, gneill, Studiot and the rest of the lovely gang. Thanks^^
*off podium, bashfully dashes off*
 


Congratulations, Femme_physics!

Now, 1000 posts, that should get celebrated:

*slaps Femme_physics with a gold fish* :biggrin:
 


Hello Kiloposter, you are warming up girl!

attachment.php?attachmentid=36156&stc=1&d=1307196513.jpg


Go Go Go.
 
Attachments
  • poster1.jpg
    poster1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 542


Congratulations Femme_physics! I hope you like PF and decide to stay around.
 


micromass said:
Congratulations, Femme_physics!

Now, 1000 posts, that should get celebrated:

*slaps Femme_physics with a gold fish* :biggrin:

Slappit in the booty! :biggrin: Thanks!
Studiot said:
Hello Kiloposter, you are warming up girl!

attachment.php?attachmentid=36156&stc=1&d=1307196513.jpg


Go Go Go.
Kiloposter...sounds honourable. If I multiply it by 9.81 do I become a Newton Poster? (slaps self with a gold fish for that joke*
ideasrule said:
Congratulations Femme_physics! I hope you like PF and decide to stay around.

1000 posts? Ain't going nowhere! Thanks ;D
 


Congrats on your 0x3E8th post!
 


jhae2.718 said:
Congrats on your 0x3E8th post!

Oooooooh nerdy turns me on :blushing: way to go! thanks :wink:
 


Congratulations! And many, many more posts. One day you will be asked to be a mentor and you will have to choose between a life and being a volunteer. :-p But I say blow up that bridge when you come to it. :biggrin:
Good for you. Keep up the good work.
 


Belated congrats.
Don't be put off by the logarithmic scale on that damned thermometer! Keep 'em coming.