How did you find Physics Forums?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doutor
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 354 views
Doutor
How did you find PF?
I found it in another forum.
I'm really looking foward to explore the forums. I've been only reading it for a while and finally decided to create an account today, I hope I can be helpful in the future.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and fresh_42
Physics news on Phys.org
Doutor said:
How did you find PF?: I found it in another forum.

I'm really looking foward to explore the forums. I've been only reading it for a while and finally decided to create an account today, I hope I can be helpful in the future.
Welcome brother. I am new here as well. :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: fresh_42 and Doutor