How Do Legal Acquittals and Historical Judgments Compare?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Jimmy Snyder
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
22
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41866654/ns/world_news-europe/?GT1=43001"

I think a previous pope handed down the same verdict. However, anyone in my profession needs as many not guilty verdicts as possible on account of the double jeopardy laws. So in appreciation, I exonerate the Pope for all those Christmas carols. Now I'm going to spend the rest of my life looking for the real murderer.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Jimmy Snyder said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41866654/ns/world_news-europe/?GT1=43001"

I think a previous pope handed down the same verdict. However, anyone in my profession needs as many not guilty verdicts as possible on account of the double jeopardy laws. So in appreciation, I exonerate the Pope for all those Christmas carols. Now I'm going to spend the rest of my life looking for the real murderer.

He never exonerated the Romans.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Char. Limit said:
He never exonerated the Romans.

And he still holds Vader responsible for the Emperor's death. Self defense, people! Kind of.