How do you progress through The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter I<3KateWinslet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game Project
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 5K views
I<3KateWinslet
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Project journeyman , found this classic game at a yard sale, Anyone ever played it? Wanna know?
what was the point of it in terms of navigating through it? What is the person playing it supposed to be doing in order to go through the entire game? The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time is the cd I'm interested in knowing about thanks!
For example after the alarm clock, and the character in the game goes around in the building then what what to get through the game?
There is not enough really really specific information on Wikipedia, it's too vague.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journeyman_project
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Glad you are enjoying playing the Journeyman project I loved the first one when it came out originally.