How Does Physics Evoke a Sense of Wonder Among Students?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blue.flake
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 644 views
blue.flake
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
1st year physics student from Europe. I often feel like Alice lost in wonderland of physics, but nothing beats the happiness of finally getting something right. :)
I accidentally stumbled upon this forum, but I think it might become my new front page of internet. :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome aboard. :) The classical interview: What country are you from, what made you pursue physics and what's your favorite tennis player (male)? :)
 
I'm from Croatia (you know, where King's Landing is :D). What made me pursue physics is a tough one, I guess partially because it's a big challenge for me (I studied literature before), and mostly because I was (well still am) fascinated by the way it makes me perceive the world around me and how it helps me describe it. Plus I hear all the cool star wars kids are there :D
And lastly, good one, I'll choose one from my country, and say Goran Ivanišević (that guy that won Wimbledon once), but I'm really not a huge tennis fan.