cemtu Messages 99 Reaction score 7 Thread starter Aug 17, 2023 #1 TL;DR Bent Electrical Field How? Why is electrical field bent like that rather than following a straight line across to the relevant point over there? Attachments bent.png 2.5 KB · Views: 175
Why is electrical field bent like that rather than following a straight line across to the relevant point over there?
DrClaude Mentor Messages 8,478 Reaction score 5,700 Aug 17, 2023 #2 What are the boundary conditions for the electric field at the interface between a conductor and free space?
What are the boundary conditions for the electric field at the interface between a conductor and free space?
cemtu Messages 99 Reaction score 7 Aug 17, 2023 #3 DrClaude said: What are the boundary conditions for the electric field at the interface between a conductor and free space? I don't understand.
DrClaude said: What are the boundary conditions for the electric field at the interface between a conductor and free space? I don't understand.
berkeman Admin Messages 69,783 Reaction score 25,632 Aug 17, 2023 #4 cemtu said: I don't understand. https://phys.libretexts.org/Bookshe...oundary_conditions_for_electromagnetic_fields
cemtu said: I don't understand. https://phys.libretexts.org/Bookshe...oundary_conditions_for_electromagnetic_fields