How Effective Are Keychain Locators for Those Who Can't Whistle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 6K views
Moonbear said:
Do you really think he knows the difference? :biggrin:

You think I did?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Chrono said:
You think I did?

Phew! I was worrying about you for a minute there. :biggrin:
 
Moonbear said:
Phew! I was worrying about you for a minute there. :biggrin:

I'm always worried about myself. :-p
 
Andy said:
So wat happened with the car keys then?
hanging from the front door knob.
 
tribdog said:
hanging from the front door knob.

Adds to list of things to give tribdog for Christmas next year:
keychain that beeps when you clap
 
Moonbear said:
Adds to list of things to give tribdog for Christmas next year:
keychain that beeps when you clap

My mom just got not one, but two of the ones that beeps when you whistle. The thing is her nor I can whistle very well.