How is this 37-year-old self-taught precalculus student preparing for a degree?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cntr2
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 638 views
Cntr2
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Hello everyone,

I am a 37 year old guy who is currently self teaching in precalculus. I plan to enroll in school to get a degree but am no hurry as I am learning as much as I can on my own.

The books I use are "for dummies" written by yang kuang and elleyne kase. I also spend plenty of time going on youtube to watch tutorials like Ed Burger, Tarrou, Khan Academy, to name a few.

I will likely be reading most of the time and maybe contribute if I am competent enough.

See you at the board!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Checkout MathIsPower4U.com they have a full range of 10 minute videos on math from Algebra to Calculus 1,2,3 Differential Equations and Linear Algebra.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Cntr2