How is Tom Mattson Celebrating His Birthday and Scientific Achievements?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Astronuc
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2025 Award
Messages
22,714
Reaction score
7,806
Happy Birthday, Tom Mattson!

Happy [/color]Birth[/color]day,[/color] Tom[/color] Mat[/color]tson[/color] ![/color]![/color]![/color]![/color]!!!!!![/size]

ìíìíìíìíìíìíìíìíìíìíìíìíìíìíìí ìíìí
. . . . í . . . . :biggrin:

I hope you have a wonderful day and a Merry Christmas, too!

I wish you many more semesters. :smile:

So how's the teaching going?
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow, Tom, you must be getting loads of presents now. Probably too busy with unwrapping to get online. :wink:

Happy Birthday! :smile:
 
Happy birthday, Tom!

Wow! We shouldn't have insisted he'd post a pic of himself ! Now he even don't have enough time to attend his birthday party!:bugeye:
 
I'd wish Tom a Happy Birthday, but he's not here.
 
cristo said:
Happy Birthday, Tom, and Merry Christmas!
If Joseph Barbera were here, he'd probably have said: Happy Birthday Tom and Jerry Christmas!

<I'm trying to see how low I can go on the groan factor>
 
Evo said:
I'd wish Tom a Happy Birthday, but he's not here.
Then perhaps the title should be - In Memory of Tom Mattson. :biggrin:
 
Gokul43201 said:
<I'm trying to see how low I can go on the groan factor>

I'll oblige with a groan.

Merry Birthday and Happy Christmas Tom...now get back over here to celebrate your party! :biggrin: