How to Add Chaos to Your Summer So Far?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DiracPool
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Summer
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 2K views
DiracPool
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
514
How's your summer been so far?

Summer is for lovers and losers. If your summer hasn't been this chaotic, then DiracPool says create some chaos. That's what it's all about!

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and S.G. Janssens
Physics news on Phys.org
Ha Ha Ha Ha
Where is the old guy that he would smack on the head?
 
Cheerful, and involving old fashioned photo cameras instead of smart phones, which is appreciated. If it wouldn't rain so much here, I would consider going to the (Dutch) beach as well.
 
I'll swap you rain for all the sun you can handle. Up until yesterday, the daily high here: N35.124006 W 106.5546 and based local weather stations, has been at or above 104°F (40°C) since the first week of June. Yesterday it was a mere 98°F. Meteorologically "normal" high is 92°F.

Damned urban heat island...
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
My wife has been gone 6 weeks for some teacher training. This is her last week! Yay!
Ah-ha! With this, we can commence a long-term sociological experiment...

Mark the date of this post. Then wait until the day when GB makes another similar post with "Yay" replaced by "Sigh". :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: kolleamm, Greg Bernhardt and S.G. Janssens
Been working on a full class load all summer. Its weird seeing a campus look like a ghost town walking to class. Very much ready for the fall as this heat is killing me.
 
Summer of '17 has been great for me so far.
I'll only create chaos if it's requested by Captain Diracpool. ;)
 
Rubidium_71 said:
I'll only create chaos if it's requested by Captain Diracpool.

Consider it requested. Make me proud. And, if possible, post the video ;)
 
Hot and very hazy with all the forest fires going on.
 
Quit my job in Spring, found another one in Summer, 2 months into the new job, found out it was a horrible joke of a company, quit again. Now lost on what I want to do.
Watched some videos on differential equations on Khan Academy, probably because I still feel guilty on not putting enough effort into them when I was an undergrad. I am finding myself enjoying working through the courses and exercises :biggrin: