How to get a graph of variable which depend on previous variables.

In summary, the conversation is about plotting a graph with the y-axis representing "Tr" and the x-axis representing "V". The picture provided explains the concept and the variables (rho), S, and W are constant and can be replaced with numbers in MATLAB. One person suggests plugging in the constant terms in the equation for Tr and using V as the independent variable. Another person asks for a sample script and mentions their knowledge of "for" loops in C++. They also express uncertainty about whether "for" loops exist in MATLAB.
sgvaibhav
The picture explains everything.
Only V varies from 0 to 450.
Rest variables such as (rho), S, W are constant (those can be replaced with numbers in MATLAB).

So how do i plot such a graph?
oh forgot to mention the axes.
The y-axis should "Tr" and x - axis should be "V".

Attachments

• Thrust Required.PNG
    Thrust Required.PNG
    30.7 KB · Views: 497
Physics news on Phys.org
Well, plug all the constant terms in the equation of Tr and leave v as an independent variable, it just seems to be ordinary algebra.

hmm...
i tried that, but i could not plot...
can i get a *part* of sample script.

Do you know how "for" loops work?

hmmm...
i recently learned for loops in C++...
i never knew if they existed in matlab...

1. How do I create a graph for a variable that depends on previous variables?

To create a graph for a variable that depends on previous variables, you will need to first collect data for each variable and organize it in a table. Then, using a graphing software or tool, you can plot the data points for each variable and connect them with a line to create a visual representation of the relationship between the variables.

2. Can I use any type of graph for variables that depend on previous variables?

Yes, you can use various types of graphs to represent the relationship between variables. Some common types include line graphs, scatter plots, and bar graphs. The type of graph you choose will depend on the type of data you have and the relationship you want to display.

3. How many previous variables should I include in my graph?

The number of previous variables you include in your graph will depend on the specific relationship you are trying to show. It is important to include enough variables to accurately represent the relationship, but not too many that it becomes cluttered and difficult to interpret.

4. What is the best way to label a graph of variables that depend on previous variables?

The best way to label a graph of variables that depend on previous variables is to clearly identify each variable and provide a title that summarizes the relationship being shown. You can also include a legend to explain any symbols or colors used in the graph.

5. Can I use a graph to predict future values of a variable based on previous variables?

Yes, a graph of variables that depend on previous variables can be used to make predictions about future values. However, it is important to note that the accuracy of these predictions will depend on the quality and quantity of data used to create the graph, as well as any assumptions made about the relationship between the variables.