How to Stay Alert and Concentrate When Mentally Tired

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
35 replies · 11K views
Evo said:
MIH, the windchill was 10 below zero the other night, but it's supposed to warm up tomorrow.
I swear, a chill ran down my back and my nipples got hard reading that.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
Yep, that's what I'm doing. I also just ordered the 3 CD "Polka Magic" set, 100 of your all time polka favorites. If that doesn't set my toe to tapping, I don't know what will. I know my co-workers will all smile and nod appreciatively when I crank that up (I wouldn't want to leave them out). :biggrin:

MIH, the windchill was 10 below zero the other night, but it's supposed to warm up tomorrow.

__________________
C'mon, there's got to be at least ONE nice single guy out there

Evo ! I'm still waiting for your call or e-mail, and never mind that laptop :wink:
 
tumor said:
Evo ! I'm still waiting for your call or e-mail, and never mind that laptop :wink:
If only you weren't so young. :wink:
 
Is 38 years too young?
Anyway, Evo you should take down your sexy avatar and replace it with something less appealing otherwise I will always bug you and finally I'm going to weasel out date with you.
 
tumor said:
Is 38 years too young?
Anyway, Evo you should take down your sexy avatar and replace it with something less appealing otherwise I will always bug you and finally I'm going to weasel out date with you.
38? Why do I think you are a high school student?

Ok, I'll put up a picture of me when I wake up in the morning and scare everyone. :smile:
 
Evo said:
38? Why do I think you are a high school student?

Tell me why please and I change for better.