How to Stay Focused and Succeed as a New Scientist in Training

  • Thread starter Thread starter nickrobo60
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 571 views
nickrobo60
Hi All,

New to the scene, but thought I would introduce myself. Gone back to school after serving in Hm forces. Boy have things changed at :nb). I'm a slow learner, as I get distracted far to easy, go off on a tangent and read anything that catches my eye, instead of what I'm supposed to be reading. Struggle to remember things at the moment, as I feel it's getting forced in, at a pace I'm unused to, so any tips would be useful. Prepared to work hard to get the results, achieve my goals and carry on in a new career.

Regards

Nick
 
Physics news on Phys.org