I began with 20 best song-but realy best

• Thread starter icarus5
  • Start date
In summary, icarus5 is a new member on a forum and has shared a list of 20 songs that they think are the best of the best. They have also mentioned that they are interested in both music and physics.
icarus5
i will begin from music-then astronomy...

and i am new here-so this is my first post here-that why i had open at other issue then physics.

i have a 20 song that really amazing song-hope you will get them and tell me what is your favorite song...but all of those song are really the best of the best song..

. Alphaville - Dance With Me
2. Lily Allen - Not Fair
3. crazy loop-Crazy Loop (Mm ma ma)
4. Kelis - Lil Star
5. Bonnie Bianco & Pierre Cosso - Stay
6. Arabesque - Midnight dancer
7. Airport - The Motors
8. Maggie Reilly & Mike Oldfield - To France
9. ELO (Electric Light Orchestra) - Last Train To London
10. Fancy - Flames of Love
11. The Pretenders - Don't Get Me Wrong.
12. Kon Kan - I Beg Your Pardon
13. Billy Idol - Eyes Without a Face
14. Kelly Osbourne - One Word
15. Paradisio - Bailando
16. debut de soir?e chante "nuit de folie
17. Tania G, Anabel y Virginia I love to love
18. This Is How We Party -this is of s.o.a.p
19. David Jordan - Place In My Heart
20. Minimal Compact - When I Go
and from my country israel -
ALMA ZOHAR Indian Love song ...

hope you will really like those song..

and if you will them i may add some more..only name..

icarus5-may Einstein and howking did the same mastick..??
http://www.icarus5.com/images/Sept%202007%20002.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
you can say only wellcome,or nice you join us...

lol...

icarus5

Welcome to PF icarus5!

dx -thank you -hope you will check few of the song-because this is after a long search i got to this song...
about other issue i will talk later..

icarus5

You've certainly got an interesting list of songs up there!

Welcome to PF!

cristo

thank you-that take my for a while-till now i am at 100 -but here i put only from the 20-i don't know if i can put link to you tube-that is hte reason i let you to go by yourself to the song..
if this is ok to bring link to music at you tube-i like to know..??

icarus5

icarus5 said:
you can say only wellcome,or nice you join us...
icarus5

But you haven't even made your first post yet. It is impossible for forum dwellers to greet someone who has not posted at least 1 message to introduce them self, and by my count, you have zero:

icarus5
icarus5 is Online:

Wake up. This is a dream.

junglebeast..
i was thinking that people will not have things to say a bout music,so i said this is even nice to say hello...

lol

well :if i had post :then i have not zero... lol..

hope music and physics (2 of the issue that i like ),will be ok toghter..

icarus5

Wow, the Motors. I haven't even thought about them in 30 years. Scottish Band, right? Not many people in the USA have heard this band.

And, while I'm not exactly an ELO fan, I would put "Mr. Blue Sky," "Evil Woman," "Sweet Talkin Woman," and "Do Ya" ahead of "Last Train to London."

I didn't mean to ignore you, Icarus, but I just wasn't sure how to respond. I've only heard of 4 of those artists that you listed. I totally agree with the Pretenders pick, although I like their 'Back on the Chaingang' even more.
Just out of curiosity, what is your native language? You express yourself quite well in English, but some of your syntax indicates that it might be a second language.

I can't say I'm familiar with your entire list...but WELCOME!

icarus5 said:
well :if i had post :then i have not zero... lol..

That was a joke. I'm really quite perplexed why you still have zero posts, though. Must be something wrong with PF.

hope music and physics (2 of the issue that i like ),will be ok toghter..icarus5

You'll have to check with the higher-ups around here. But If I had to guess, I'd say music is strictly verboten!

junglebeast said:
That was a joke. I'm really quite perplexed why you still have zero posts, though. Must be something wrong with PF.

Posts in GD aren't recorded. I'd probably be up around 12,000 if they were.

ok let return to music -hope you will have some good song that you like from my list..

The Doors - Touch Me

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

Minimal Compact - When I Go

House of Love - Shine on

Indian Love Song --at this version is helf at hebrew and helf with englsih..

at this link you have the subtitle..(only with this version i found subtitle)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfk3VpcBBYs"

if you like i will add some more song latter-hope other will do that as well

icarus5

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What do you mean by "I began with 20 best song-but realy best"?

"I began with 20 best song-but realy best" is a phrase often used to describe a list of songs that are considered to be the best by the speaker. It implies that the list may have started with 20 songs, but only the best ones were chosen.

2. Who decides what songs are the best?

The determination of which songs are the best is subjective and can vary from person to person. It may be based on personal preference, critical acclaim, popularity, or a combination of factors.

3. Are there any specific criteria for a song to be considered "the best"?

There is no set criteria for what makes a song the best. It can depend on factors such as lyrics, melody, vocals, instrumentation, impact, and cultural significance.

4. Can a song be objectively determined as the best?

No, the concept of a "best" song is subjective and cannot be objectively determined. What one person considers the best may not be the same for another person.

5. Can the list of "best songs" change over time?

Yes, the list of best songs can change over time as musical tastes and trends evolve. What may have been considered the best in the past may not necessarily hold the same status in the present or future.