I hate these welcome posts I'm new, I guess I must

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nick-stg
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 350 views
Nick-stg
Messages
35
Reaction score
29
How did you find PF?
Not sure, I've be searching a lot of physics related stuff lately and came across this site along the way.
Hello all,

My name is Nick, I 'm new here. I am web developer / want to be data scientist, Pythonista. I have no formal Physics training, just a general interest. I am also a beginner amateur astronomer, audiophile, endurance athlete. So that's me.

Not sure how much I can contribute, but I certainly hope to learn something.

Full disclosure, one of my motivations is that I started a physics based website (online tool) and I am looking to get some input. So not sure how to do that here, my intention is not to spam the forums and drop links. So I'll lurk around, contribute if I can and see how it goes.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org