I like to think I am an inventor

  • Thread starter Thread starter MUZE
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 204 views
MUZE
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
How did you find PF?
I have many ideas and I would like to share them with you.
I think I have a mathematical way of solving the Covid-19 shortage but I have no voice and no hierarchy to be heard. With the new spit test could a sample be made from a group of people using one test? Went this formula work and saving krona 19 spit tests?

Side note to moderator : This is my third attempt at opening an account for some reason my prior accounts have been closed with no reason at all. I would be happy to merge any previous accounts I have to this one.
 

Attachments

  • 20200414_213731.jpg
    20200414_213731.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 49
Physics news on Phys.org