I love dog shows - the latest National.

  • Thread starter Thread starter turbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Love
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 2K views
turbo
Insights Author
Gold Member
Messages
3,181
Reaction score
57
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33929567/?ta=y

If you missed this year's "National" here is a link that will get you the whole coverage. I like the Westminster show, too, but it seems a bit over-the-top at times. My dog is smart, personable, and too inventive for his own good. There should be a show for mutts.

happydog.jpg
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
russ_watters said:
A close friend of my girlfriend showed a dog in it - the Pharoh Hound, halfway down the page.
Nice-looking dog, that.
 
Dog shows are fun to watch. Of course it's even better since seeing "Best in Show". (My favorite line from that movie: "We met at Starbucks. Not at the same Starbucks but we saw each other at different Starbucks across the street from each other." :biggrin:.)

The mop dogs are my favorite - those are the ones with long white dreadlocks.
 
lisab said:
Dog shows are fun to watch. Of course it's even better since seeing "Best in Show". (My favorite line from that movie: "We met at Starbucks. Not at the same Starbucks but we saw each other at different Starbucks across the street from each other." :biggrin:.)

The mop dogs are my favorite - those are the ones with long white dreadlocks.
Best in Show" was too much fun!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes, I forgot I posted that, rootX. That was a couple of years ago.

Yes, I have a girlfriend (for almost 2 years). It is long distance, so if I disappear one (long) weekend a month, you'll know why. :wink:
 
Last edited: