I spend freely on meals and clothes but can't save much

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Money
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
I have a penchant for spending money, i live my life as if there will be no tomorrow ok i have a little in the bank
and i would hate to loose it, but i love going out for meals and nice clothes and would not give this way of life up unless i absolutely had to.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I am definitely the opposite. I save like I'm going to live to be 150. :wideeyed:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur
Good luck on that Borg, i hope you live long and prosper, but 150? i some how doubt that:biggrin:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg