I'm a retired physician who has always loved mathematics

• Thread starter Michael A Martin
  • Start date
Michael A Martin
I'm a retired physician who has always loved mathematics, physics, physical chemistry and biophysics. Now I have the time to read about those areas. I got my BS degree in chemistry from the University of Cincinnati in 1976, and studied physical chemistry in graduate school. I took only one course in physics, General Physics 201,202,203, but loved every minute of it. My physics prof was Dale R Jones. PhD. I also loved thermodynamics and statistical thermodynamics, taught by Frank R Meeks, PhD, emeritus professor of physical chemistry.

Physics news on Phys.org
Michael A Martin said:
I'm a retired physician who has always loved mathematics, physics, physical chemistry and biophysics. Now I have the time to read about those areas. I got my BS degree in chemistry from the University of Cincinnati in 1976, and studied physical chemistry in graduate school. I took only one course in physics, General Physics 201,202,203, but loved every minute of it. My physics prof was Dale R Jones. PhD. I also loved thermodynamics and statistical thermodynamics, taught by Frank R Meeks, PhD, emeritus professor of physical chemistry.
Welcome to the PF, Doctor! It s nice to have you here. :smile: