Increased Road Safety with self-assisted seatbelts and mobile phone holder

  • Thread starter Thread starter DPD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mobile Safety
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
DPD
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi everybody, I have developed a unique concept seatbelt system and automobile cellphone holder system, which when installed in a vehicle will never let drivers to drive the vehicle and talk on cellphones without handsfree and the innovative seatbelt concept with which a driver will be unable to drive a vehicle without wearing it and for which no intervention is required to insist the drivers for wearing seatbelt or handsfree.

I want to get it used commercially, can anybod help me with this?

thanks in advance
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Hi DPD! Welcome to PF! :smile:
DPD said:
Hi everybody, I have developed a unique concept seatbelt system and automobile cellphone holder system, which when installed in a vehicle will never let drivers to drive the vehicle and talk on cellphones without handsfree and the innovative seatbelt concept with which a driver will be unable to drive a vehicle without wearing it and for which no intervention is required to insist the drivers for wearing seatbelt or handsfree.

I want to get it used commercially, can anybod help me with this?

thanks in advance

Apply for a patent first,

and don't tell anyone how it works until you've done so
 
Thanks for your suggestion

tiny-tim said:
Hi DPD! Welcome to PF! :smile:


Apply for a patent first,

and don't tell anyone how it works until you've done so

How can I do that in India?

It seems I need to contact some research professor who will accept to be my guide,then only I can apply for a patent...Is it true? I don't know the procedure

Can I do it myself individually?
Please help, thank you
 
DPD said:
How can I do that in India?

Indian patent law is probably the same as UK patent law, and anybody can apply for a patent themselves (though it might be easier to use a patent agent, if you can afford it).

However, it might be better to apply for a patent in the US, Japan, or any other country that produces a lot of vehicles … a patent agent could advise you on that (I assume … though I could be wrong … that Indian patents only cover India).

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent" for the general law of patents.

See http://www.patentoffice.nic.in/" for all the Indian rules and for a list of patent agents. :smile:

and see the internet generally for stories of what can go wrong if you don't do it properly :redface:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank ou so much

tiny-tim said:
Indian patent law is probably the same as UK patent law, and anybody can apply for a patent themselves (though it might be easier to use a patent agent, if you can afford it).

However, it might be better to apply for a patent in the US, Japan, or any other country that produces a lot of vehicles … a patent agent could advise you on that (I assume … though I could be wrong … that Indian patents only cover India).

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent" for the general law of patents.

See http://www.patentoffice.nic.in/" for all the Indian rules and for a list of patent agents. :smile:

and see the internet generally for stories of what can go wrong if you don't do it properly :redface:

Thank you so much for your helpful suggestions and tips, I will need it in future also, hope you don't mind
 
Last edited by a moderator: