Interested in Astrophysics? Join the Conversation on Our Forum!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shobah
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 641 views
Shobah
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Hi everyone, I am new on this forum. I started out reading some of the threads and thought I would register to add to them from time to time.

A bit about me: I am an Astrophysics PhD student at the University of Cambridge, UK. I started off studying Maths before switching to Physics then specializing in Astronomy. I do outreach whenever possible and supervise (mentor) uni students in Quantum Mechanics.

I will try to contribute to the Astro threads mainly if I have anything to add, and I'm happy to advise anyone wishing to study Physics/Astrophysics in the UK.

Looking forward to this forum :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org