Interested in physics in general and fusion power in particular

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lord of plasma
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 204 views
Lord of plasma
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
How did you find PF?
via Google search
Nuclear fusion

When I googled on the topic nuclear fusion
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Ah, yes ... the ever-elusive nuclear fusion, another one of those technologies that will always produce useful results in ten years. I suggest a forum search.

Welcome to the forum.
 
Lord of plasma said:
How did you find PF?: via Google search

Nuclear fusion

When I googled on the topic nuclear fusion
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Pick up a copy of Chen, and make it a goal to learn enough physics and math to be able to understand his classic Plasma Physics book cover-to-cover. That's the best way to get going in fusion research, IMO.