Invite someone to take "The University Physics Competition" together

• Thread starter Jianif
  • Start date
In summary, "The University Physics Competition" is an opportunity for individuals to compete and showcase their knowledge and skills in physics. It is a collaborative event where participants can invite others to join their team and work together to solve challenging physics problems. This competition offers a platform for students to showcase their passion for physics and potentially win prizes and recognition. It is a great way to enhance one's understanding of physics and connect with like-minded individuals. So, why not invite someone to join you and take on this exciting challenge together?
Jianif
New member has been informed not to search private contacts on PF.
Hi, I am a junior student from the University of Michigan Ann Arbor, majoring in Physics. Does anyone in Umich wants to take "the University Physics Competition" with me together. We can go through an interesting journey! This competition lasts just two to three days long (2019.11.1-2019.11.3), mainly do some modeling work on an interesting real life problem. If you are interested in it, please email me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Perhaps @Greg Bernhardt could advertise this thread.

Or a calendar of upcoming STEM events.

Did you manage to compete in this year University Physics Competition? If so, how was it and how does the registration process work?

@kpuding Looks like you won't get a response to your question as the Thread creator @jianif is no longer a member.

Heres a reference for you to check out:

http://www.uphysicsc.com/