1>Okay, what do you call it when we dream? The fact is that with the sanctions in place he was crippled.
2>Humorous? I was repeating what Cheney said today about why we went to war. Like I said, I wonder what the reasons will be tomorrow.
3>Ah, what you are saying is that Bush isn't responsible for his actions. This is a typical response to defend catastrophic failures in judgement. In fact, when I sat and watched the testimony by Powell and Rummy to the UN, I sat in utter amazement that these jokers had nothing more to go on. You can say what you want but this was my position from the start. Later, Powell admitted that he also was not comfortable with their claims. But his job was to serve the President.
Also, are you telling me that Clinton, France, Germany, Russia, the UN, and Kerry gave the order to invade Iraq?