Is 6/6/06 an ominous day for The Omen remake?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
27 replies · 4K views
JamesU
Gold Member
Messages
828
Reaction score
3
Tomorrow is 6/6/06...666...

and we all know it'll be an awful day anyway if the world doen't end because the remake of The Omen comes out tomorrrow...


BTW I made this thread because I couldn't find Mk's thread about this made a year ago...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
be quiet, go find me Mk's thread so I won't have to trash this one
 
Tomorrow is 06-06-2006, you're... only 2000 years late. They had real 666, and we only lausy 6-6-2006. Don't forget that the day after tomorrow is 06-07-2006 :OOOO
Omen fortells bad luck for everyone below 15.
 
They just made a terror bust in Toronto.

I wonder if they planned it for 6/6/6.
 
JasonRox said:
They just made a terror bust in Toronto.

I wonder if they planned it for 6/6/6.
Probally since there evil terroist.
I wonder what would happen if someone was born tommorw...
 
scott1 said:
I wonder what would happen if someone was born tommorw...

I have a feeling we just might find out
 
Pengwuino said:
I have a feeling we just might find out
Ok if the world does end we can only do one thing...
w3 h4v 70 74|k 1n 1337 50 7h3 n00b's 73rr0157 7h1nk w3r3 n00b pwn'5 wh0 w1|| 83 pwn'd! w007 1337 r0x!111
 
mattmns said:
My grandmother's birthday is tomorrow :smile:
We have to stop your grandmother form taking over the world!
 
scott1 said:
Ok if the world does end we can only do one thing...
w3 h4v 70 74|k 1n 1337 50 7h3 n00b's 73rr0157 7h1nk w3r3 n00b pwn'5 wh0 w1|| 83 pwn'd! w007 1337 r0x!111

that was sad
 
BTW I made this thread because I couldn't find Mk's thread about this made a year ago...
...what are you talking about?
 
On the Tonight Show monologue, Jay Leno mentioned a website was taking bets on whether the world would end tomorrow. As he pointed out...if it does, how do you collect on your bet? :smile:
 
Moonbear said:
On the Tonight Show monologue, Jay Leno mentioned a website was taking bets on whether the world would end tomorrow. As he pointed out...if it does, how do you collect on your bet? :smile:
That's why I betted that world would not end.
 
I can't believe some nobjockey's had the nerve to produce a remake of the truly excellent Omen :mad:
 
The pope declared an antichrist every other century although the first was Nero, Attilla the hun was next, Ghengis Kahn, Rolf Harris.

666 is the Jewish holy number attributable to God, so if the first/ second /third coming (delete as applicable) turns up he'll have been pipped to the post by the Jews anointed one who'll in actual fact be the antichrist according to the New Testament.

Or in fact you could take the whole of Revelations, a book that was controversial to say the least even amongst the orthodox and ignore it, I mean have you read it! That guy was either A) taking too much ergot or mushroom powderB) Schizoprhrenic, or a little from column A and a little from column B.

Ok John so the Devil's coming in the form of a seven headed dragon but first we have to open seven seals across the globe with seven keys. OK when you saw this vision you weren't on the sauce were you?:smile:
 
Last edited:
W is a highly irrational creature, despite my efforts to educate her. You should have seen how freaked she was when she got her paycheque yesterday. Not only was it dated for today, but the amount was $666.80. :smile:
She told her boss that if it ever happens again, he's to make it out for a dollar extra and she'll pay it back.
 
Last edited:
That can be arranged. What's your address? :-p
 
Pengwuino said:
I better be dead in 76 minutes
Sorry, Pengwuino, but it's already 6/7 here, and the world didn't end.
 
hmm, i wonder if 6/6/66 has any significant. I should still be alive by then. If barely.
 
Moonbear said:
Sorry, Pengwuino, but it's already 6/7 here, and the world didn't end.

Don't worry. There's another one in 2008, then there will be several more world-ends, then got to wait 'til 666th pope, 666th earned billion by Bill Gates, 666 active members in PF, and so on. Long way ahead of us.
 
Smurf said:
hmm, i wonder if 6/6/66 has any significant. I should still be alive by then. If barely.

I doubt both, i have not seen a Smurf for years.
 
The world didn't end...
But I herd the number could also be 61(1)6...