Is Daniel the New Tony Stark of Physics and Cybersecurity?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tony Stark
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 769 views
Tony Stark
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
My name is Daniel. I am undergraduate student interested in classical physics and general relativity. I am Internet punk too and am educated enough to conduct moderate level ethical cyber hacking.
The greatest fan of Tony stark character and his inventions. Dedicated my PF account to physics and Tony.
Hello to the society.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: starfox
Physics news on Phys.org
Greetings Daniel (Tony Stark). Welcome to Physics Forums. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Tony Stark
Tony Stark said:
Thanks Brog.
Brog? Who's that? o_O

I was just wondering the other day if someone had taken your login name.
BTW, here's the theme that I use on Firefox.

Capture.JPG
 
Last edited:
Tony Stark is the man. Welcome
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Tony Stark
Hello, starfox. Seam to be great fan of real Tony Stark:smile::smile: