Is Game of Thrones Worth Watching in Norway?
- Thread starter arildno
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 5K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Pengwuino
Gold Member
- 5,112
- 20
Everyone that I know said "WATCH IT OR DIE!"
I haven't watched it yet, but it sounds good.
I haven't watched it yet, but it sounds good.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,098
Penguino: die.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
- 5,112
- 20
DaveC426913 said:Penguino: die.

Homework Helper
- 2,181
- 0
At first, I didn't pay much attention to it. Later, I saw few episodes. I am a fan of fantasy so as soon as I saw some non-cheesy magic I liked it a bit. So far, it's ok. I don't think is that great, but then again I don't even like True Blood. I am more of a Sitcom series follower.
Similar threads
- bsharvy
- · Replies 18 ·
- Mechanics
- Replies
- 18
- Phellippe Marques
- · Replies 12 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 12
- stardust
- · Replies 7 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 7
- Battlemage!
- · Replies 10 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 10
- Evo
- · Replies 13 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 13
- Rolen
- · Replies 6 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 6
- Jow
- · Replies 65 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 65
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 139 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 139
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 54 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 54
- wolram
- · Replies 30 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 30